Help your aging dog stay flexible and limber with Nuba Pet Turmeric Chews Mobility Formula These Savory Bacon -Liver-flavored chewable are formulated to promote joint health, proper digestive function, immune support and relief of arthritis pain and discomfort. There’s 305mg of organic turmeric, 250mg glucosamine, 100mg chondroitin, 100mg MSN, 10mg hyaluronic acid in every chew to deliver natural anti-inflammatory relief while protecting the digestive and immune systems, while also keeping the gastrointestinal tract healthy. We designed this formula to help your dog get all the benefits need to feel flexible, limber and healthy Formulated with the finest-quality natural ingredients, this supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-certified facility.
- Savory Bacon-Liver -flavored chewable are formulated to promote joint health, proper digestive function, immune support and relief of arthritis pain and discomfort.
- 305mg of organic turmeric contains anti-inflammatory compounds that have been shown to relieve discomfort associated with joint pain.
- 250mg Glucosamine can help rebuild cartilage, which can help restore your joint function and activity levels.
- 100mg Chondroitin, 100mg MSN and 10mg Hyaluronic Acid helps hydrate healthy joints by increasing the production of molecules that bind and hold water in the cartilage. Healthy cartilage provides cushioning which helps protect a pet’s joints while exercising
- Recommended as a daily dietary supplement; made in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
For canine use only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. In the case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional or veterinary professional immediately. Discontinue use immediately if new or worsening symptoms occur. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.